שאלה בקשר ל..BF2 - פורומים - פריפלייט 
שם משתמש:

סיסמא:

הירשם
באתר 530 גולשים:
530 אורחים ו-0 חברים!
   לחץ כאן על מנת להפוך את פריפלייט לעמוד הבית   לחץ כאן להוסיף את פריפלייט למועדפים   צפה והשתמש ב-RSS 2.0   טימספיק סימולטורים פריפלייט
עמוד הבית פורום סימולטורים גלריה הורדות סימולטורים מדריכים סימולטורים טייסות פעילות חנות קהילתית

פורום סימולטורים פריפלייט

פורום טייסות     לארכיון הפורום

חוקי הפורוםחוקי הפורום  חיפושחיפוש  קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   התחברהתחבר

עמוד ראשי -> משחקים / נוסטלגיה -> שאלה בקשר ל..BF2

שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
RoN-212
טיסות סדירות

הצטרף בתאריך: 14/10/2005
הודעות: 2879

הודעהנשלח: 22:23 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: שאלה בקשר ל..BF2 תגובה עם ציטוט

שלום לכם יש לי שאלה לשחקני Battlefield 2 או גם מי שלא שחקן בטאלפילד,
קניתי את המשחק לפני חודש והכל עובד טוב ויפה.
ראיתי אצל חבר של דוד שלי שהוא משחק עם ג'וסטיק,
אמרתי אני גם אנסה,נכנסתי לסטטינג וראיתי שם קונטרולס נכנסתי ולא מצאתי שום דבר שקשור לג'וסטיק.
אז מי שיודע איפה אני יכול לעשות את זה,שיגיד לי.

תודה רבה לעוזרים.

רון אטיאס.
תשאף - תגיע מחייך
חזור למעלה
טיסה לפרופיל הטייס שלח הודעה פרטית לטייס אתר הבית של הטייס שלח הודעה במסנג'ר לטייס
RvE=Getsno=
טיסות סדירות

הצטרף בתאריך: Dec 04, 2005
הודעות: 1548

הודעהנשלח: 22:28 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

למה לא שאלת את חבר של דוד שלך? מחייך

רוברט בירנבאום

צוות ניהול ראשי- פריפלייט
RvE=Getsno=
DOn't quIT
חזור למעלה
טיסה לפרופיל הטייס שלח הודעה פרטית לטייס שלח הודעה במסנג'ר לטייס
RoN-212
טיסות סדירות

הודעהנשלח: 22:38 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

כי לא יצא לי,הוא גר באילת.
ודוד שלי אמר לי,וראיתי חח ובאותו זמן לא היה לי BF2
יש מישהו שיודע??

רון אטיאס.
תשאף - תגיע מחייך
חזור למעלה
טיסה לפרופיל הטייס שלח הודעה פרטית לטייס אתר הבית של הטייס שלח הודעה במסנג'ר לטייס
RvE=Getsno=
טיסות סדירות

הצטרף בתאריך: Dec 04, 2005
הודעות: 1548

הודעהנשלח: 22:49 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

שלא תגיד שאני לא עוזר לך מחייך
אין כמו גוגל - האמן לי, כלי רב עוצמה!!
לי אין את המשחק וגם לא יהיה,פשוט לא אוהב את הז'אנר.
אני מקווה שתסתדר עם האנגלית,אם לא אני כאן קורץ

You guys need to bind the joystick controls within the game. Go to options, controls. There are 4 tabs, including "AIR." (I assume you want the joystick for flying). You need to click on the function (i.e. "Fire") and then carefully activate the button on the joystick you would like to use (button 1). You do this for all axes and the throttle. Once you save, you should be able to use the joystick.

וקבל את זה - מדריך ארוך אשר מסביר איך לכנפג את הסטיק - בהצלחה!

Since they will not put it up on the strategy guide page, here it is.

I must start by saying that in BF2, everyone has their own style of flying that I have noticed since the beta release of Desert Combat for BF1942. This guide may not apply to you as you may use your own uniqe style of piloting your aircraft.
By using these tactics, my best round to this day is 104 points 28 assist points 52 Kills and 4 Deaths (Deaths not by being shot down, but from not paying attention and flying into the ground and such).

All the testing done was performed with a Wingman Digital Extreme Joystick with a seven button configuration and an eight way hat. (See attachment) My button configuration on the joystick is as follows.

Button 1 (Trigger): Main nose cannon
Button 2 (Bottom left thumb button): Fire/Release secondary munition
Button 3 (Top left thumb button): Alternate secondary munition
Button 4 (Bottom right thumb button): Activate countermeasures (Flares)
Button 5 (Top right thumb button): Activate afterburners
Button 6 (Left button on base): Rudder left
Button 7 (Right button on base): Rudder right
Hat position up: Cockpit view
Hat position down: Chase front camera
Hat position left: Alternate squad voice communcation
Hat position right: Alternate commander voice communication

The throttle on this select joystick while playing this game is tricky at times. You place the throttle in the exact middle for 0% throttle, making it harder to adjust for throttle corrections in game.

Topic 1: Bombing
Begin by flying at a decent altitude (High enough to not be bothered by stingers, but low enough to spot ground vehicles on your HUD). Around 150 to 200 meters is an acceptable hight. I usually fly at full throttle the majority of the time in case I must perform quick defensive manuvers which I will cover later on. Once you have found a suitable ground target, pitch your nose down at the target approximately 45 degrees. With bombs selected you get a vertical line on your HUD that helps you keep the plane level, this useful tool also works as a make-shift bomb sight. Once you are approximately 50 to 100 meters from the ground pitch up so that the vehicle is at the top of that same vertical line. Release your munitions and pull up and away from the explosion. If the vehicle is in motion, be sure to know what type of vehicle it is as they vary in speed. Remember tanks are slow, so you will not have to lead them as much as you would a jeep or dune buggy which travels more quickly, so lead accordingly. With this done, your munitions should "bracket" (Bombs landing on both sides of the vehicle) or make contact with the vehicle. This bombing tactic takes some time to perfect, but I find it to be the easiest.
Note: This tactic is much easier in the larger two-person jets which carry five munitions at a time.
Topic 2: Air Combat
The tactic I use while attacting an enemy jet is more stealthy than most and often suprises many other pilots. Your main objective is to position yourself behind the enemy without the other pilot knowing you are there. Most pilots when not being followed make casual smooth banks (Turns), your biggest mistake here is to keep your missles ready to fire. If you fly by the enemy with your missles selected the enemy will hear the start of the lock on tone and suspect an enemy jet and begin evasive manuvers. To counter this, keep your bombs selected. With that taken care of now you must sneak up behind him. In this comes basic piloting that comes with any flight similator. Lead and lag turns are very useful in this situation. A lead turn means you are in a tighter bank than your enemy. With the enemy in your view follow the pilot by putting the center reticule on the HUD in front of the enemy aircraft while the pilot is banking. By doing this, you close the distance from you to the enemy, while lag turns are the oppisite. In a lag turn you place your center reticule behind the enemy aircraft if you need to make more room between you and the enemy. When the enemy is unaware you have positioned yourself behind him approximately 25 to 50 meters behind him, you are ready to make your move. When the enemy is attempting a bombing run or reloading at an airstrip, they usually fly straight and level. Begin by firing your nose cannon at the enemy plane (Remember, the engines are the weakest part of the plane, so be sure to aim for them). After a second or two of constant fire from the nose cannon, switch over to your air to air missles. Release two missles right away before the lock on. The reasoning behind this is that the pilot will have less time to fire his flares. Once you get a solid lock on the aircraft, the two airborne missles will turn toward the aircraft and most often strike it and commence to make giblets of the enemy. If you only succeed in hitting the aircraft with one or no missles, you have already done damage with your nose cannon and the pilot will need to repair his aircraft, so expect to see him again soon flying low and slow over the enemy airstrip. Switch back to your bombs and start the process over again.

Topic 3: Evasive Manuvers from Anti-Air fire/Enemy Jets
A large mistake while evading enemy jets or anti-air fire from the ground is releasing flares too early. If you hear an enemy lock on begin to bank in any direction (Including straight up) and hit that afterburner. 99% of the time you are banking harder than the missle that is homing in on you, causing it to fly by you. Use your flares as a last resort if you are reloading or repairing your aircraft over a friendly runway. Evading a jet can be tricky, many pilots do not think to use their afterburners to add that extra bit of speed to pull away from the enemy. In this case, the afterburner can be your best friend. My favorite tactic is to usually fly very high so I get in a stall and shift my throttle to 100% reverse. You lose control of the aircraft momentarily, but regain it quickly. By this time, the enemy is trying to pull back and head back to earth, causing the enemy to start spinning out of control. This usually ends up with them flying off the map, or jumping out of the plane. Either way is a win-win situation.

Hope my guide helps you in pumelling all the other pilots out there!
Tony - A.K.A. - [PIZZADUDE]*cook*

רוברט בירנבאום

צוות ניהול ראשי- פריפלייט
RvE=Getsno=
DOn't quIT
חזור למעלה
RoN-212
טיסות סדירות

הודעהנשלח: 22:51 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

foxbat ,ממש תודה לך.
אני אלך לנסות.

רון אטיאס.
תשאף - תגיע מחייך
חזור למעלה
moshemag
תורם/ת באתר
תורם/ת באתר

הצטרף בתאריך: 13/10/2005
הודעות: 337

הודעהנשלח: 23:53 ,12 ספטמבר 2006, ג'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

יש לך הגדרות ספציפיות ל 4אפשרויות
אפשרות 1 בתור חייל
אפשרות 2 בתור נהג בכלי רכב קרקעי
אפשרות 3 בתור משיט כלי שיט
אפשרות 4 בתור מטיס כלי טיס
תכנס לכלי טייס(למיטב זכרוני יש אחד אבל יכול להיות שיש אחד למסוקים ואחד למטוסים)
ושם במקום QWSE הסטנדרטים תבחר בתנועה קדימה תבקש בעזרת לחציצה על העכבר לשנות את המקש ואז תזיז את הג'ויסטיק קדימה והוא יתן לך את ה Y AXIS
כנ"ל לגבי ימינה ושמאלה (X AXIS) ולגבי RUDDER Z AXIS
אם יש לך מצערת אתה יכול גם לבחור אותה כנ"ל לגבי ירי ראשי וירי משני שניתן לבחור כפתורי ירי על הסטיק.
אין מקום שאתה מגדיר בו להשתמש בג'ויסטיק,אתה פשוט צריךלבצע את התהליך הזה על ידי בחירת מקשים KEY ASSIGNMENT
יש לחזור על התהליך בהגדרות של מסוקים במידה ויש וחשוב מאוד !!! לשמור את ההגדרות.

בהצלחה מחייך
חזור למעלה
RoN-212
טיסות סדירות

הודעהנשלח: 21:15 ,17 ספטמבר 2006, א'    כותרת הודעה: תגובה עם ציטוט

מקפיץץץץ,קודם על תודה לך moshemag .
אני אעשה פה מקפיץץ מאשר לפתוח דיון חדש,
מי מהפורום פה משחק BF2 וירצה לשחק ביחד??
כמובן שעם מטוסים חחח...

רון אטיאס.
תשאף - תגיע מחייך
חזור למעלה
הצג הודעות קודמות:   
שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> משחקים / נוסטלגיה כל הזמנים הם שעון ישראל (GMT + שעתיים)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

עבור:   
אתה לא יכול לשלוח הודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב להודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע למשאלים בפורום זה

ניווט מהיר
דף הבית
פורומים
גלריית התמונות
גלריית הסרטונים