[QUOTE=daidalos.team;413327]Dear IL-2 fans,
As with our previous patches, we are publishing the Readme for 4.11.1 patch in advance, so you may get familiar with the upcoming fixes / features. The patch will also include a detailed engine temperature guide.
We are planning to release the 4.11.1 patch within next couple of days. Please be patient till we set up the host servers and torrents. Thank you.
Il-2 Sturmovik: 1946
The current version 4.11.1 is not compatible with the previous versions of the flight simulator when playing over the network (Online). Both the server and client must have the appropriate versions in order to connect.
Attention: Version 4.11.1 is only for a merged 1946 version of the simulator of the proper version (FB+AEP+PF).
Add-On Installation Instructions (Please read carefully)
The Il-2 1946 add-on v.4.11.1 installs only over v.4.11m
In order to install this add-on, run the exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note that this add-on is impossible to install over stand alone Pacific Fighters.
Content of 4.11.1
4.11.1 is a small patch to address bugs and issues that were introduced with 4.11 or before. The following is an incomplete list of what has been fixed or changed, in no particular order:
- Ki-45 pilot and gunner skin changes
- Pe-8 and TB-7 gondola gunner head fix
- SM.79 gunsight toggle bombsight view fix
- Pe-8 now leaves crater when crashed into the ground
- Il-4 flaps operation lever animated correctly
- Pe-8 and TB-7 engine panel view glitch fixed
- M-105 series oil and water temperature limits changed
- Cant.Z506 can now take off with loaded plane
- Re.2000 can now carry 2x100kg bombs and Hungarian markings
- Player can now see a message dialog when joining a home base that has no planes left
- QMB now works with pair take off
- Early/late torpedo versions caused problems in the loadout list
- Fixed Java error when changing plane in FMB
- Fixed IK-3 navigation lights
- Static Fw 190A-4 1.42ata added
- Blow up flaps for F6F and F4U added
- Void skins for Cant.Z506 Mosquito XVIII and Fw 190A-4FR added
- Change of MG17 lamps in Fw 190A-4 to A-6
- Player's bomb delay value in arming screen now stays unchanged when viewing other planes
- Wingman no longer explodes at the end of taxiing in Crimea Red Scramble QMB mission
- I-250 shows proper RAF, RAAF and RN marking
- Fixed missing SM.79 pilot's head that caused plane to freeze in air
- Ki-45 aileron animation now correct
- New Ki-45 skins by Hayate
- Italian Autoblinda can now elevate the gun
- IK-3 changed to allied side
- Mosquito Mk.XVIII is no longer pink when no ammo is selected
- Changed .50 cal belt from APIT - AP - HE - AP to APIT - AP - API - AP
- AI in Mosquito Mk.XVIII will now attack ground targets
- Jet planes can now take off without burning their engines
- Pe-8 and TB-7 are normal to taxi now
- A few fixes in German localisation
- Bug with Il-4 being partially invulnerable fixed
- Army briefing now always fully visible
- P-39 no longer has permanent fuel pressure warning light
- Beaufighter now shows bullet holes in cockpit
- Fixed Beaufighter cockpit throttle section
- TBD gunner no longer grows an extra head when first one is lost
- G.50 compass shows more correct numbers
- Glitch with Ar 234 external gunsight from in cockpit view fixed
- Cowl flaps on TB-7 are now animated correctly
- Bf 110G-2 wing roots no longer invisible from cockpit
- Fixed wrong night gauge textures in Re.2000 and G.50
- Removed jet flame engine damage graphics for piston engines
- Seafire radiator now animated
- Fix in Ar 234 cockpit
- Hs 129 pitch control lamps swapped
- Fixes of Il-4 cockpit texture
- Fixes in plane and loadout names in Russian localisation
- Stationary planes somewhat less resistant to explosions
- Changes in FM of Pe-8 and TB-7
- Changes Pe-8 and TB-7 turret ammo count
- Active water injection no longer increases engine temperature
- Jet oil temperature is calculated differently
- Tuning of overheat parameters for a number of planes
- Changes to German electric fuze parameters
- Changed test runway spawning method to that of carriers
- Dead pilot's head does no longer move
- Spin shooting algorithm refined
- Changes to F4U and F6F FM for more correct take off behaviour
- Sunset and night lighting changes
- Removed some fuel consumption rates
- Changed canopy of Fw 190A-8 Mistel external model to match cockpit model
- Fixed clipping issues with Ki-27 & Ki-43-I tube sights
- Fixed Avia B-534 gunsight when seat is raised
- Small 6DoF related fixes in F6F-3, P-38, Ki-61 & Bf-109E cockpits
- Showing test runway map icons when realistic navigation is on
- Added generic spawn plane as stationary plane
- Changed AI so that last plane in formation performs maneuvers for checking blind spots
- Tweaks to AI shooting
- AI maneuvers fine tuned
- Small changes in AI defensive maneuvers selection
- Fixed all engine temperature instruments (see guide)
- Removed a crashlanded Bf109 from Bessarabia Blue Scramble QMB missions
Daidalos Team would like to thank following people:
The Il-2 community for bug reporting and continuous support!
Thank you to anyone we may have forgotten!
Please check the separate guide documentation for more information.
© 2012 1С. All Rights Reserved.
© 2012 1C:Maddox Games. All Rights Reserved.
© 2012 Daidalos Team. All Rights Reserved.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=daidalos.team;413927]@moderator: please make it a sticky
Dear IL-2 fans,
On behalf of 1C:Maddox Games and Daidalos Team, we are pleased to present you the patch 4.11.1. We suggest you to take a close look at the engine temperature guide included in the download.
As with the previous patches we would like to ask the IL-2 community members to please report any relevant issues or errors we did not catch through our beta testing process. Please use the existing 4.11 debugging threads for reporting any 4.11.1 related problems.
4.11.1 English/International version:
4.11.1 Russian version:
4.11.1 Dedicated Server: