עדכון COD אפריל 4 - פורומים - פריפלייט 
שם משתמש:

סיסמא:

הירשם
באתר 374 גולשים:
373 אורחים ו-1 חברים!
   לחץ כאן על מנת להפוך את פריפלייט לעמוד הבית   לחץ כאן להוסיף את פריפלייט למועדפים   צפה והשתמש ב-RSS 2.0   טימספיק סימולטורים פריפלייט
עמוד הבית פורום סימולטורים גלריה הורדות סימולטורים מדריכים סימולטורים טייסות פעילות חנות קהילתית

פורום סימולטורים פריפלייט

פורום טייסות     לארכיון הפורום

חוקי הפורוםחוקי הפורום  חיפושחיפוש  קבוצות משתמשיםקבוצות משתמשים   התחברהתחבר

עמוד ראשי -> אי אל 2 -> עדכון COD אפריל 4

שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה
צפה בנושא הקודם :: צפה בנושא הבא  
מחבר הודעה
IAF_Phantom
מדריך בית ספר לטיסה
מדריך בית ספר לטיסה

הצטרף בתאריך: Mar 13, 2006
הודעות: 2662
מיקום: בית ספר לטיסה

הודעהנשלח: 19:12 ,5 אפריל 2011, ג'    כותרת הודעה: עדכון COD אפריל 4 תגובה עם ציטוט

[QUOTE=luthier;252035]Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your continuing support! Thought I'd update you on our progress made after the release date patch went live early on the 31st of March. We worked through the weekend to improve the game some more. I have to note that this wasn't anything unusual, most of the team has been working on a schedule like this for months. As I think I've mentioned somewhere, I've been working 7 days a week since mid-summer.

Our main priority, as stated before, is improving performance.

Here's what we've done as of the end of the day today.

1. Buildings are as fast as we can make them. That's it. I doubt we can improve them more.

2. Trees are still much slower than they can be, but we did completely reshovel the entire code to completely remove microfreezes. They're gone. The code is currently bruteforcing a lot of the stuff so it's not nearly as fast as it can be. We'll be optimizing it some more. Should not take a long time at all.

3. Misc bug fixes, as we can get to them, are also being put in. We've fixed the extremely unfortunate FMB oversight with the labels - it was the result of an overly zealous optimization effort last week. We've also done things to our Info windows, since they gave people more problems than we could ever possibly imagine. That alt-click, we still need to figure out what to do with it. Maybe even reverse the entire thing and make the cockpit alt-clickable and chat windows normal-clickable. I don't think we've ever done anything that confused the players more than these damned windows.

4. We've also finalized updates to the multiplayer GUI - see attachment for preview.

5. Unfortunately what seemed like an easy fix to the server search issue in steam still eludes us. Since I'm only allowed to admit to our own faults but not to other peoples' I can't say anything more about this.

The plan right now is to release an open beta version of the patch tomorrow night or the next day. It'll be a small archive you manually extract on top of your game's install. This is to allow the people to test the fixes. Since we've done some radical things in #1 and #2, we don't want to make the patch live to the entire world right away. We're hoping that everything will go smoothly and nothing new is found in the update, which means we can go ahead with our plans and push the update out to steam the end of the day Friday.

Our great hope that the Friday version will allow everyone to run the game smoothly and finally begin complaining about FM and DM and AI and skins and missions and GUI and landscape and the clouds and the weather![/QUOTE]

watch your six, i'm behind you
חזור למעלה
טיסה לפרופיל הטייס שלח הודעה פרטית לטייס
הצג הודעות קודמות:   
שליחת הודעה חדשה   תגובה להודעה    עמוד ראשי -> אי אל 2 כל הזמנים הם שעון ישראל (GMT + שעתיים)
עמוד 1 מתוך 1

עבור:   
אתה לא יכול לשלוח הודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להגיב להודעות בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול לערוך את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול למחוק את הודעותיך בפורום זה
אתה לא יכול להצביע למשאלים בפורום זה

ניווט מהיר
דף הבית
פורומים
גלריית התמונות
גלריית הסרטונים